25 Sep 10 Easy Keto Recipes
10 Easy Keto Recipes
If you are considering to try a keto diet for the first time and struggling to make the right menu then jump on to the Keto bandwagon with these 10 Easy Keto Recipes
Firstly, let us know what is the Keto diet? The Ketogenic diet is a very low-carb, high-fat diet. It actually lowers blood sugar and insulin levels and shifts the body’s metabolism away from carbs and towards fat and ketones. It is good for diabetics too. A keto diet helps you lose much more weight than a low-fat diet. This means you do not have to starve.
Most of the diets are based on western recipes and Indians try to eat those but the craving for desi khana is difficult to subdue.
Here is a round-up of my 10 Easy Keto Recipes
1.Keto Creamy Chicken Curry fits the Keto diet and has the right amount of fat and protein you need. Limit your carbs, hit your protein goals, eat fat to satiate is what Keto is about.
4. Easy Keto Eggplant Pizza slices are a delicious way to enjoy the favourite flavours of typical pizza without all the bread and carbs. Believe me, I am no Pizza lover but this recipe lured me and I got sucked into the magic of eggplant pizza so much that I made a special veggie slice too for myself.
5. Keto Indian Chicken Curry is a flavorful dish difficult to resist. You may wonder why Indian Keto recipes. Well, for one we do not get all the ingredients available off the shelf in the west, plus we Indians cannot live too long without our spices and masala.
6. Keto Murgh Kali Mirch or Keto Pepper Chicken is a flavourful recipe of Chicken cooked in Kali Mirch or black pepper which has a sharp taste. The daughter asked for a keto pepper chicken, and the one I usually make is not keto but then I modified it for her.
7. Cooking Keto tomato rice was a novel experience for me. Tomato rice is a family favourite and now I was making tomato rice with Cauliflower Rice. My mom used black pepper powder every time she cooked Tomato rice. I guess that is what gives this recipe a unique taste.
8.Another in my series of Keto diet is Keto Butter Chicken. Butter Chicken is a universal favourite Indian curry and is a widely loved by most Indians as well as westerners. My recipe for regular Butter Chicken is quite elaborate. But now I had to recreate it to be lower in carbs and Keto friendly.
9. Have you heard of rice less Biryani? Well, I am going to share the recipe of Cauliflower rice Keto Chicken Biryani with you. It is a no-guilt biryani time which will satisfy all your Biryani cravings. My daughter loves cauliflower in any form and she loved it as cauliflower rice. Those who cannot eat rice can enjoy this Cauliflower rice Keto Chicken Biryani.
10. I dished out this delicious Keto Chicken Fried rice with chicken, yellow peppers and using cauliflower rice even though I didn’t have a few ingredients. Even if you are not Keto you will love this Keto Chicken fried rice. Research shows that if you stop eating grains your body will naturally begin to shed off extra pounds. Substituting rice with cauliflower is a smart move indeed.
I am taking part in the #MyFriendAlexa by #BlogChatter. It is my Final post.
‘I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blog chatter’.